In this blog, I share with you a few study and examination guidelines that I have penned during ‘motivating moments’! Happy reading 😉
1) Breathing before a study session prevents sighing post it…
So let’s take a deep breath and plunge!
Helps one tackle the stress too. PS, I’m working on this!
3) Taking notes helps taking note…
Writing helps us discover and appreciate the sub-theories we take for granted.
4) Expressing impressions makes for impressive expressions…
5) While answering a question, question the answer….
6) Deduce, don’t reduce.
7) Don’t count time… Count on time
Rather than putting it like this: “6 weeks to go for examinations”, try this “We have 6 weeks at hand; let’s make the best use of it.”
8) Stir without noise..
9) Fulfill duties, not prophecies..
Nervousness is often a self-fulfilling prophecy because it makes one go wrong. Instead, the focus should be on fulfilling our duties towards ourselves, if not towards those who believe in us.
10) Study tips don’t have to work on you; you have to work on them..
This isn’t a disclaimer for the above, but it is what ought to be done!
Of course, these are reflections of an ‘ideal me’, which I aspire to be. But getting as close as possible to one’s ideal self does the trick for the most part. Good luck with being or finding yourselves!
Hema is studying the BSc Banking and Finance with the University of London International Programmes in India.